Local SEO is about how to optimize your website to rank better for a local audience. A website gives you the opportunity to target the entire (online) world.
But if the target audience for your business is actually located in or near the city you have your office or shop, you’ll need to practice at least some local SEO as well. You need to optimize for your city name, optimize your address details.
In short: you need to optimize so people know where you are located and are able to find you offline (if required). In this post, we will try to explain what local SEO is, so you can optimize your local site as well! Make sure your customers find your shop!
Optimize your site with our Local SEO plugin and show your opening hours, locations, map and much more!
Kommentare und FragenMöchtest Du zu diesem Artikel ein Kommentar abgeben oder hast dazu eine Frage, dann mach dies bitte immer auf der Herausgeberseite!
Aktuelles von YOAST | SEO for everyone
- What is a canonical URL?
- Crawl efficiency: making Google’s crawl easier
- Analytics: 5 tips to measure your Black Friday success
- Remkus’ Roundup: New conferences, Gutenberg news and more!
- Caroline’s Corner: No inspiration to blog? Work on your blog’s foundation
- 5 tips for writing readable blog posts
- Yoast SEO 8.4: Helping you optimize taxonomies
- Annelieke’s Analytics: Sequence segments in Google Analytics
- Remkus’ Roundup: Are you ready for WordPress 5.0?
- What is an XML sitemap and why should you have one?
Diese Information erscheint unabhängig vom Artikel!