Local SEO is about how to optimize your website to rank better for a local audience. A website gives you the opportunity to target the entire (online) world.
But if the target audience for your business is actually located in or near the city you have your office or shop, you’ll need to practice at least some local SEO as well. You need to optimize for your city name, optimize your address details.
In short: you need to optimize so people know where you are located and are able to find you offline (if required). In this post, we will try to explain what local SEO is, so you can optimize your local site as well! Make sure your customers find your shop!
Optimize your site with our Local SEO plugin and show your opening hours, locations, map and much more!
Kommentare und FragenMöchtest Du zu diesem Artikel ein Kommentar abgeben oder hast dazu eine Frage, dann mach dies bitte immer auf der Herausgeberseite!
Aktuelles von YOAST | SEO for everyone
- Ask Yoast: Redirect responsive pages to AMP pages?
- Improving site speed: tools and suggestions
- The context of internal links
- 5 questions for Yoast’s community hero Taco
- Yoast’s WordCamp Europe sale: Taco’s personal favorites
- Caroline’s Corner: My blog planning habits
- The ultimate guide to the meta robots tag
- Annelieke’s Analytics: Email performance in Google Analytics
- Ask Yoast: Reusing category name as tag in different taxonomy
- Is Facebook getting less important?
Diese Information erscheint unabhängig vom Artikel!