The Next Logistics Accelerator is a new industry-specific multi-corporate accelerator supporting startups and founder teams from all over the world in developing digital, innovative business models.
In addition to equity capital of up to €50,000 and access to potential clients and business partners, the NLA offers participating startups a tailor-made training and coaching program as well as venue options. In return, the startups give a three to 10% share to the NLA shareholders. They shift their focus of work to Hamburg for at least sixmonths in order to drive their company growth.
The first group of startups of Next Logistics Accelerators (NLA) have just arrived in Hamburg. After an intensive selection process, four ambitious logistics companies qualified for the exclusive six-month acceleration program.
Currently they are fine-tuning their business models for the next financing round and expanding business contact networks. Here they are…
Kommentare und FragenMöchtest Du zu diesem Artikel ein Kommentar abgeben oder hast dazu eine Frage, dann mach dies bitte immer auf der Herausgeberseite!
Aktuelles von EU-Startups | Germany
- Join the EIC Innovators’ Summit 2018 on September 10-11 in Berlin and learn more about EU funding opportunities (Sponsored)
- Startup Jobs of the Week: Join Menlo Media, zeotap, Market Invoice or gapp.audio
- Zenjob set out to improve the future of work with technology – Interview with Zenjob founder & CEO Fritz Trott
- Startup Jobs of the Week: Join Penta, nello, Zify or nevaly. Apply now!
- 10 European startups making big waves in the travel industry
- 8 European startups that set out to enable you to live a happier life
- Berlin-based Grover raises €37 million in Series A funding to make consumer tech more accessible
- 10 European startups with the potential to disrupt the HR industry
- Startup Jobs of the Week: Join GymForLess, RatePAY, relayr, Sourcefabric or FindHotel
- Startups & Ecosystem Builders: Apply now to join a Soft-Landing Mission in October-November (Sponsored)
Diese Information erscheint unabhängig vom Artikel!