The Next Logistics Accelerator is a new industry-specific multi-corporate accelerator supporting startups and founder teams from all over the world in developing digital, innovative business models.
In addition to equity capital of up to €50,000 and access to potential clients and business partners, the NLA offers participating startups a tailor-made training and coaching program as well as venue options. In return, the startups give a three to 10% share to the NLA shareholders. They shift their focus of work to Hamburg for at least sixmonths in order to drive their company growth.
The first group of startups of Next Logistics Accelerators (NLA) have just arrived in Hamburg. After an intensive selection process, four ambitious logistics companies qualified for the exclusive six-month acceleration program.
Currently they are fine-tuning their business models for the next financing round and expanding business contact networks. Here they are…
Kommentare und FragenMöchtest Du zu diesem Artikel ein Kommentar abgeben oder hast dazu eine Frage, dann mach dies bitte immer auf der Herausgeberseite!
Aktuelles von EU-Startups | Germany
- Munich-based health food startup VITAFY raises €10 million
- Dresden-based startup Wandelbots raises €6 million to teach robots using smart clothing
- Swedish Stillfront Group acquires German game developer Playa Games for up to €45 million
- 10 promising European startups founded by strong women
- Berlin’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- Blockchain equity platform Neufund has raised €3 million so far in its Equity Token Offering
- Indoor spatial intelligence startup NavVis raises €31 million to expand its digital twin technology internationally
- Berlin-based booking platform and online travel specialist Tourlane secures €21.1 million Series B funding led by Sequoia
- Berlin-based startup Contentful raises €29.5 million Series D for its modern content delivery infrastructure
- Berlin-based workflow automation platform Camunda secures €25 million in Series A funding
Diese Information erscheint unabhängig vom Artikel!