The Next Logistics Accelerator is a new industry-specific multi-corporate accelerator supporting startups and founder teams from all over the world in developing digital, innovative business models.
In addition to equity capital of up to €50,000 and access to potential clients and business partners, the NLA offers participating startups a tailor-made training and coaching program as well as venue options. In return, the startups give a three to 10% share to the NLA shareholders. They shift their focus of work to Hamburg for at least sixmonths in order to drive their company growth.
The first group of startups of Next Logistics Accelerators (NLA) have just arrived in Hamburg. After an intensive selection process, four ambitious logistics companies qualified for the exclusive six-month acceleration program.
Currently they are fine-tuning their business models for the next financing round and expanding business contact networks. Here they are…
Kommentare und FragenMöchtest Du zu diesem Artikel ein Kommentar abgeben oder hast dazu eine Frage, dann mach dies bitte immer auf der Herausgeberseite!
Aktuelles von EU-Startups | Germany
- How a hobby project turned into the leading online magazine about startups in Europe
- German fintech startup Penta raises €7 million to accelerate the growth of its digital bank accounts for SMEs
- Good Hood: The Berlin-based social neighbourhood network nebenan.de reaches 1 million users in Germany
- Startup Jobs of the Week: Join Allymatch, HeavenHR, Watty, trinckle 3D or Fospha
- More than just a PR stunt: Tree-planting search engine Ecosia offers to buy Germany’s Hambach Forest to save it from destruction
- 10 European edtech startups that are transforming the way we learn
- 10 European startups fostering social change
- Berlin-based Pitch raises $19 million to build a new platform for content collaboration & presentations
- Berlin-based social travel network Mapify raises $1 million in seed funding for the US expansion
- Munich-based Alasco secures seven-digit seed funding for the further development of its financial controlling software
Diese Information erscheint unabhängig vom Artikel!