Many recent announcements from Facebook concerning targeting are seemingly about the removal of features. Thankfully, this post is not about that! Facebook quietly mentioned some new (and some reinstated/returning) professional targeting options on the Facebook Developers blog.
Facebook’s Developers blog is normally a space for more technical announcements, so the updates mentioned here are sometimes easily missed by advertisers.
On August 9th, the announcement was made that Facebook has new interest segments to reach professional audiences. It also let us know that some previously removed targeting features will be coming back, although the update implies that rollout will be gradual.
According to the update, we can find the new and reinstated professional targeting options pertaining to the following interest segments…
Kommentare und FragenMöchtest Du zu diesem Artikel ein Kommentar abgeben oder hast dazu eine Frage, dann mach dies bitte immer auf der Herausgeberseite!
Aktuelles von Jon Loomer
- Facebook Partner Categories Removed: What Now?
- Quick Facebook Ads Tests To Run Now for Q4
- How to Compare Audience Sizes on Instagram vs. Facebook
- Publish an Unpublished Post on Facebook: How to
- Facebook Location Targeting: A Detailed Guide
- Three Ways to Restrict Your Facebook Audience
- Fail Brilliantly: Seven Years Later
- Collect Leads from a Facebook Canvas Contact Form (and Target Them)
- New and Reinstated Professional Targeting Options on Facebook
- How to Add a Contact Form to a Facebook Canvas
Diese Information erscheint unabhängig vom Artikel!