Many recent announcements from Facebook concerning targeting are seemingly about the removal of features. Thankfully, this post is not about that! Facebook quietly mentioned some new (and some reinstated/returning) professional targeting options on the Facebook Developers blog.
Facebook’s Developers blog is normally a space for more technical announcements, so the updates mentioned here are sometimes easily missed by advertisers.
On August 9th, the announcement was made that Facebook has new interest segments to reach professional audiences. It also let us know that some previously removed targeting features will be coming back, although the update implies that rollout will be gradual.
According to the update, we can find the new and reinstated professional targeting options pertaining to the following interest segments…
Kommentare und FragenMöchtest Du zu diesem Artikel ein Kommentar abgeben oder hast dazu eine Frage, dann mach dies bitte immer auf der Herausgeberseite!
Aktuelles von Jon Loomer
- How I Used Facebook Lead Ads to Create a Quiz
- Facebook Account Optimization and Organization Techniques
- Why I Turned Off My Facebook Messenger Bot
- Facebook Attribution Tool: The Ultimate Introduction
- How to Determine Facebook Ad Spend by Country
- Are Instagram users included in Facebook Saved Audiences?
- Dial In Your Facebook Dynamic Ads for the Holidays
- Facebook Custom Audience Sizes Have Returned (sort of!)
- Facebook Partner Categories Removed: What Now?
- Quick Facebook Ads Tests To Run Now for Q4
Diese Information erscheint unabhängig vom Artikel!