One of the first income streams I experimented with on my blogs was Amazon’s Associates program. I’ve written extensively on my tips with making money through this affiliate program in my Ultimate Guide to the Amazon Affiliate Program.
But today I want to update you on the results of experimenting with their OneLink feature.
One of the challenges bloggers with international audiences face is the number of Amazon stores around the world.
While it originated in the US, Amazon now has localised sites in Canada, Brazil, France, the United Kingdom, Spain, Mexico, India, Germany, China, Australia, Italy, Japan and the Netherlands.
Unfortunately, none of their affiliate programs are linked, which can be challenging when your audience is scattered across different countries. You have to either choose which store (or stores) to link to, or try to manage the process with plugins…
Lese weiter auf: My Results with Testing Amazon OneLink to Monetise International Traffic
Kommentare und FragenMöchtest Du zu diesem Artikel ein Kommentar abgeben oder hast dazu eine Frage, dann mach dies bitte immer auf der Herausgeberseite!
Aktuelles von ProBlogger
- Facebook Group Hacks with Pat Flynn
- How Often Should You Email Your Newsletter List?
- 254: Blogging Breakthroughs – Your Invitation to Be on the ProBlogger Podcast
- What is the Secret to Successful Blogging?
- 253: I Guarantee This Will Improve Your Blog
- How to Find Images for Your Blog That Won’t Get You Sued
- 252: What Thomas Edison Can Teach YOU about Profitable Blogging
- Seven Easy Ways to Write Better Titles for Your Blog Posts
- 251: What You Should Know About Getting Started with Email
- Case Study: How a Blogger Became a Startup Founder
Diese Information erscheint unabhängig vom Artikel!