When you think of conversions, do you only think of that moment when a visitor to your site becomes a paying customer? You’re not wrong, that is the ultimate conversion, but you’re missing out on a lot of great data by tracking only that single conversion as a measure of success. In this article, we’re going to cover the smaller actions that lead up to the larger goal: micro conversions.
What are Micro Conversions?
A micro conversion is a single action taken by a visitor toward completion of a primary conversion goal (referred to as a macro conversion). Micro conversions are typically things like newsletter signups, adding products to a cart, or downloading lead magnets.
What are Macro Conversions?
A macro conversion is the completion of a primary call to action by your site’s visitors. For eCommerce sites, this is probably always going to be a purchase. A macro conversion could also be giving a donation or providing a lead.
It may sound complicated right now, but by the time you’re done reading this post you’ll be an expert in micro conversions, how to track them and why you should, and the best metrics to use.
We’ll also share some great examples of micro conversions that convert well and that will get you to that ultimate conversion goal…
Lese weiter auf: Micro Conversions: How to Use Small Wins to Get Big Results
Titelbild/Grafik by OPTINMONSTER.COM
Kommentare und FragenMöchtest Du zu diesem Artikel ein Kommentar abgeben oder hast dazu eine Frage, dann mach dies bitte immer auf der Herausgeberseite!
Aktuelles von OPTINMONSTER
- Ultimate Guide to Black Friday & Cyber Monday Marketing
- How to Optimize Your Site for a Successful Holiday Season
- How to Explode Traffic by Updating Outdated SEO
- How to Use Conversational Commerce To Boost Sales and Brand Loyalty
- How Chamaileon.io Increased Conversions 220% By Using OptinMonster
- How to Use Psychographics to Boost Leads and Conversions
- Win Big at Influencer Marketing: An Ultimate Guide for Beginners
- 3 Easy Steps to Awesome User-Generated Content
- How RocketBots Increased Their List 680% Using Onsite Retargeting
- 9 Ways to Get More Product Reviews and Increase Social Proof
Diese Information erscheint unabhängig vom Artikel!