Keyword research is the first step in the SEO copywriting process and an essential part of any SEO strategy. Before you write your website content you need to think about which search terms you want to be found for and this means getting inside people’s heads to find out which words they use when searching.
Then you can use these exact terms in your content so that you start ranking for them. This is keyword research and this ultimate guide will take you through the many steps involved.
Kommentare und FragenMöchtest Du zu diesem Artikel ein Kommentar abgeben oder hast dazu eine Frage, dann mach dies bitte immer auf der Herausgeberseite!
Aktuelles von YOAST | SEO for everyone
- Benchmarking SEO: competitive analysis
- eCommerce SEO checklist: 27 tips for a better online shop
- 3 reasons why Open Source is so very awesome
- How to add focus to your text with Yoast SEO Insights
- Ask Yoast: How to avoid competing with your own pages
- The beginner’s guide to – the NEW – Google Search Console
- Do outbound links matter for SEO?
- Keyword research for SEO: the ultimate guide
- New release: Yoast SEO for TYPO3 2.0
- Please welcome to Yoast: SEO expert Jono Alderson