From 10-11 September 2018, the European Innovation Council (EIC) will host more than 600 top SMEs, researchers, and entrepreneurs from the most relevant innovation funding programmes of the European Union (i.e. SME Instrument, FTI and FET Open) at the EIC Innovators’ Summit in Berlin.
Together with invited investors and representatives of corporations, the event will provide a networking platform for more than 1,000 participants from all over the European Union. Participating innovators and companies will have the opportunity to exchange on best practices, pitch their ideas and solutions, attract investors, and engage in new business partnerships.
Already the second summit of its kind, it is the first one to be hosted outside of Brussels, coming to the innovation hotspots of Europe. Berlin has been chosen as the first stopover on the summit’s journey across Europe. The event will take place at STATION Berlin.
Under the motto “Innovation Kitchen Europe”, expect to find a gourmet menu of engaging keynotes, curated workshops, and enticing pitching sessions with an overall atmosphere of entrepreneurship and creativity…
Kommentare und FragenMöchtest Du zu diesem Artikel ein Kommentar abgeben oder hast dazu eine Frage, dann mach dies bitte immer auf der Herausgeberseite!
Aktuelles von EU-Startups | Germany
- Check out the pitch competition winner and other highlights of the Blockchain Startups Summit 2018
- Berlin-based Solvemate receives millions in financing for its virtual customer support assistant
- Connecting half a million classical music lovers with high quality recordings – Interview with Christoph Lange, founder of IDAGIO
- Berlin-based fintech startup Bonify raises funding to provide free credit scores and financial advice
- Data Natives Conference explores the acceleration of Data Technologies – Nov 22-23 in Berlin! (Sponsored)
- Freelancing platform WorkGenius raises €8.5 million Series A to expand in the US
- Lesara – once Europe’s fastest growing startups – just filed for insolvency!
- Solar car startup Sono Motors raises almost €6 million in Seedrs campaign
- 10 European startups that are making our cities smarter
- Berlin-based Fraugster secures €12.2 million Series B funding to combat fraud in online retail
Diese Information erscheint unabhängig vom Artikel!