From 10-11 September 2018, the European Innovation Council (EIC) will host more than 600 top SMEs, researchers, and entrepreneurs from the most relevant innovation funding programmes of the European Union (i.e. SME Instrument, FTI and FET Open) at the EIC Innovators’ Summit in Berlin.
Together with invited investors and representatives of corporations, the event will provide a networking platform for more than 1,000 participants from all over the European Union. Participating innovators and companies will have the opportunity to exchange on best practices, pitch their ideas and solutions, attract investors, and engage in new business partnerships.
Already the second summit of its kind, it is the first one to be hosted outside of Brussels, coming to the innovation hotspots of Europe. Berlin has been chosen as the first stopover on the summit’s journey across Europe. The event will take place at STATION Berlin.
Under the motto “Innovation Kitchen Europe”, expect to find a gourmet menu of engaging keynotes, curated workshops, and enticing pitching sessions with an overall atmosphere of entrepreneurship and creativity…
Kommentare und FragenMöchtest Du zu diesem Artikel ein Kommentar abgeben oder hast dazu eine Frage, dann mach dies bitte immer auf der Herausgeberseite!
Aktuelles von EU-Startups | Germany
- How explainer videos and the right storytelling can boost your startup’s success (Sponsored)
- 10 European video game startups to watch in 2018 and beyond
- Apply now to join the big pitch competition of our Blockchain Startups Summit in Frankfurt
- 10 European IoT startups to watch in 2018 and beyond
- Europe’s Home & Living eCommerce giant Westwing plans Initial Public Offering
- 10 European startups which recently reached unicorn status
- 10 European startups tackling the refugees crisis
- Big Exit: Berlin-based Industrial IoT startup relayr jus got acquired by Munich Re for $300 million
- Join the Merck Accelerator program and experience the Big Bang Moment of your startup (Sponsored)
- Interview with Niklas Östberg – the Co-founder and CEO of Europe’s food ordering unicorn Delivery Hero!
Diese Information erscheint unabhängig vom Artikel!