“To reach more readers and take your sales to the next level, you must proactively market your book”.
After months of effort and thousands of dollars, you finally finish writing your book. You upload it to the Kindle Direct Publishing platform, and you eagerly await the thousands of sales that you’ll get upon pressing “publish”.
Yet a week later you see that you’ve only made…
Kommentare und FragenMöchtest Du zu diesem Artikel ein Kommentar abgeben oder hast dazu eine Frage, dann mach dies bitte immer auf der Herausgeberseite!
Aktuelles von Self-Publishing-School | Blog
- How to Publish a Book in 2018: Self-Publishing Tips From a Bestseller
- Best Book Writing Software: 11 Top Writing Tools For Authors in 2018
- How to Get an ISBN: Cracking the Code for Self-Publishers
- How to Format a Book: 7 Money-Sucking Book Format Mistakes to Avoid
- What’s Your Author DNA? Find out Which Famous Author You Are!
- How to Write a Book: 5 Clear-Cut Steps from a 6-Time Bestseller
- Start Writing a Book: 7 Best Practices to Become an Author Fast
- Amazon Self-Publishing: Using Kindle Direct Publishing from Start to Finish
- Strong Verbs: How to Write Better by Using Powerful Verbs
- Self-Published Books by Self-Publishing School Students in July
Self-Publishing School PodcastFor more information on self-publishing, you can check out the Self-Publishing School podcast here. You can also listen in via Stitcher, Google Play, or Spotify.
Diese Information erscheint unabhängig vom Artikel!