A fix for the previous zero-day vulnerability in Adobe Flash (CVE-2018-4878) was also included in the rollout of patches but was in fact silently pushed out last week.
Majority of the vulnerabilities are related to elevation of privileges. When exploited successfully, these can allow hackers to carry out normally restricted and system-level functions or hijack the affected systems. There are also 11 security issues affecting the Windows kernel that can lead to local privilege escalation and information disclosure when exploited…
Kommentare und FragenMöchtest Du zu diesem Artikel ein Kommentar abgeben oder hast dazu eine Frage, dann mach dies bitte immer auf der Herausgeberseite!
Aktuelles von TrendLabs Malware Blog
- Vulnerabilities in Apache CouchDB Open the Door to Monero Miners
- February Patch Tuesday Is a Bouquet of Fixes for Privilege Escalation Vulnerabilities
- Deciphering Confucius’ Cyberespionage Operations
- New AndroRAT Exploits Dated Permanent Rooting Vulnerability, Allows Privilege Escalation
- Attack Using Windows Installer msiexec.exe leads to LokiBot
- Detecting New Threats via Contextual Information and Reputation
- Malicious Chrome Extensions Found in Chrome Web Store, Form Droidclub Botnet
- Digital Extortion: A Forward-looking View
- Hacking Group Spies on Android Users in India Using PoriewSpy
- Malvertising Campaign Abuses Google’s DoubleClick to Deliver Cryptocurrency Miners