A fix for the previous zero-day vulnerability in Adobe Flash (CVE-2018-4878) was also included in the rollout of patches but was in fact silently pushed out last week.
Majority of the vulnerabilities are related to elevation of privileges. When exploited successfully, these can allow hackers to carry out normally restricted and system-level functions or hijack the affected systems. There are also 11 security issues affecting the Windows kernel that can lead to local privilege escalation and information disclosure when exploited…
Kommentare und FragenMöchtest Du zu diesem Artikel ein Kommentar abgeben oder hast dazu eine Frage, dann mach dies bitte immer auf der Herausgeberseite!
Aktuelles von TrendLabs Malware Blog
- Malicious Edge and Chrome Extension Used to Deliver Backdoor
- Confucius Update: New Tools and Techniques, Further Connections with Patchwork
- GPON Vulnerabilities Exploited for Mexico-based Mirai-like Scanning Activities
- Operators of Counter Antivirus Service Scan4You Convicted
- Malicious Traffic in Port 7001 Surges as Cryptominers Target Patched 2017 Oracle WebLogic Vulnerability
- New Phishing Scam uses AES Encryption and Goes After Apple IDs
- Microsoft Patch Tuesday for May Includes Updates for Actively-Exploited Vulnerabilities
- Maikspy Spyware Poses as Adult Game, Targets Windows and Android Users
- Cryptocurrency-Mining Malware Targeting IoT, Being Offered in the Underground
- Legitimate Application AnyDesk Bundled with New Ransomware Variant
Diese Information erscheint unabhängig vom Artikel!