Westwing Group, the leader in inspiration-based Home & Living eCommerce in Europe, is planning an initial public offering and a listing of its shares on the regulated market (Prime Standard) of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. The planned offering will consist of newly issued shares from a capital increase.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in Munich, Westing today is the leading European online Home & Living consumer brand. The company is running a eCommerce business model as a ‘curated shoppable magazine’ with the mission to inspire and make every home a beautiful home.
The company offers the full range of Home & Living categories reaching from home decor products, textiles and furniture to lighting and kitchenware. Westwing seamlessly integrates content and eCommerce into an integrated platform, powered by creativity, technology, and operations…
Lese weiter auf: Europe’s Home & Living eCommerce giant Westwing plans Initial Public Offering
Quelle: EU-Startups | Germany
Kommentare und FragenMöchtest Du zu diesem Artikel ein Kommentar abgeben oder hast dazu eine Frage, dann mach dies bitte immer auf der Herausgeberseite!
Aktuelles von EU-Startups | Germany
- German medical cannabis research startup Farmako has raised a seven-digit round from Heartbeat Labs
- Startup Jobs of the Week: Join Glovo, BlockFactory, Fospha, or TeleClinic
- Munich-based health food startup VITAFY raises €10 million
- Dresden-based startup Wandelbots raises €6 million to teach robots using smart clothing
- Swedish Stillfront Group acquires German game developer Playa Games for up to €45 million
- 10 promising European startups founded by strong women
- Berlin’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- Blockchain equity platform Neufund has raised €3 million so far in its Equity Token Offering
- Indoor spatial intelligence startup NavVis raises €31 million to expand its digital twin technology internationally
- Berlin-based booking platform and online travel specialist Tourlane secures €21.1 million Series B funding led by Sequoia
Diese Information erscheint unabhängig vom Artikel!