Westwing Group, the leader in inspiration-based Home & Living eCommerce in Europe, is planning an initial public offering and a listing of its shares on the regulated market (Prime Standard) of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. The planned offering will consist of newly issued shares from a capital increase.
Founded in 2011 and headquartered in Munich, Westing today is the leading European online Home & Living consumer brand. The company is running a eCommerce business model as a ‘curated shoppable magazine’ with the mission to inspire and make every home a beautiful home.
The company offers the full range of Home & Living categories reaching from home decor products, textiles and furniture to lighting and kitchenware. Westwing seamlessly integrates content and eCommerce into an integrated platform, powered by creativity, technology, and operations…
Lese weiter auf: Europe’s Home & Living eCommerce giant Westwing plans Initial Public Offering
Quelle: EU-Startups | Germany
Kommentare und FragenMöchtest Du zu diesem Artikel ein Kommentar abgeben oder hast dazu eine Frage, dann mach dies bitte immer auf der Herausgeberseite!
Aktuelles von EU-Startups | Germany
- How explainer videos and the right storytelling can boost your startup’s success (Sponsored)
- 10 European video game startups to watch in 2018 and beyond
- Apply now to join the big pitch competition of our Blockchain Startups Summit in Frankfurt
- 10 European IoT startups to watch in 2018 and beyond
- Europe’s Home & Living eCommerce giant Westwing plans Initial Public Offering
- 10 European startups which recently reached unicorn status
- 10 European startups tackling the refugees crisis
- Big Exit: Berlin-based Industrial IoT startup relayr jus got acquired by Munich Re for $300 million
- Join the Merck Accelerator program and experience the Big Bang Moment of your startup (Sponsored)
- Interview with Niklas Östberg – the Co-founder and CEO of Europe’s food ordering unicorn Delivery Hero!
Diese Information erscheint unabhängig vom Artikel!