Warning! This isn’t yet another “you need to set blog goals” -rant. This is more. Way more. First, the facts: blogs that set goals, measure, and stick to good goals, are way more effective than blogs with no goals, or blogs with ineffective goals.
This post will tell you all about the specifics of that, explain how to set effective blog goals, and then how to make sure you stick to them.
The actual act of blogging isn’t an easy one. Whether you’re setting up a new blog, or developing an existing one, sitting down and telling yourself, “right, time to blog!” is about as helpful as sitting in front of a blank canvas and telling yourself “right, time to paint a picture!”
Sure, for a very select number of people, such creative freedom might be both liberating and inspiring…
Kommentare und FragenMöchtest Du zu diesem Artikel ein Kommentar abgeben oder hast dazu eine Frage, dann mach dies bitte immer auf der Herausgeberseite!
Aktuelles von CodeinWP | Designer's Guide To WordPress
- Transparency Report #36 – Why ThemeIsle Is Undergoing a Major Redesign
- Effective Blog Goals: Your Ultimate, Put-in-Practice Guide to Setting, Measuring, and Reaching Your Goals as a Blogger
- 15+ Excellent Productivity Tools for Designers and WordPress Users to Make You Super Effective
- February 2018 WordPress Comics … w/ CodeinWP
- February 2018 WordPress News – This Month in WordPress w/ CodeinWP
- The Content Strategy Secret for Winning With Readers and Google
- 20+ Best Shopify Themes for 2018
- 20 Not-So-Obvious Fiverr Tips for Buyers (Learned First-Hand While Working on WordPress Projects)
- Machine Learning in WordPress: How to Analyze the Emotional Impact of Your Content Using AI
- Transparency Report #35 – The Year 2017 in Review (and What’s Next for Us)