Your brand is delicate. It can be compared to rare lily, having to be coaxed carefully and softly into full bloom. What does that mean for your brand?
You have to very deliberately curate and grow it, avoiding the many pitfalls that even big brand often fall into. One single brand image problem and you could lose a chunk of your user base. A good strategy for cultivating a strong brand from that tender little bloom is by getting the entire team on the same page.
Stop, collaborate and listen… Vanilla Ice knew what he was talking about… sort of. The best brands collaborate as one entity, working as a team to make sure they have the best final product possible. Those brands aren’t insisting that marketing remains in Marketing or sales remain in Sales.
The whole team is responsible for each part because in the end it all fits together…
Kommentare und FragenMöchtest Du zu diesem Artikel ein Kommentar abgeben oder hast dazu eine Frage, dann mach dies bitte immer auf der Herausgeberseite!
Aktuelles von Internet Marketing Ninjas Blog
- The Google Featured Snippet Optimization Tool by Ninjas.
- Cross-Team Collaboration: How to Include All Your Employees into Different Aspects of Digital Marketing
- 12 Cool Infographics That Work (and Don’t Require any Design Skills)!
- How To: Create Diverse Video Content for More Marketing Opportunities
- 7 Tools to Track, Analyze and Beat Your Competitors
- 5 Awesome Free Keyword Research Tools (Based on Search Suggestions)
- 36 Online Video Tools for Simple Video Creation, Editing, and YouTube Management
- 5 Simple But Effective Visual Marketing Tools
- Real Name Policies on Facebook, LinkedIn, Quora and Google Plus: Clarified [Updated]
- How To Create an Effective Editorial Calendar For Your Blog
Diese Information erscheint unabhängig vom Artikel!