“I’ve decided I wanted to start a travel blog”. I received this text from a friend who was in Croatia and wanted to just inform me about this. What I heard: “Caroline, spring into action. Throw ALL your tips at her.
Buy your favorite blog book and get it delivered to her through same day shipping. And ask her if her blog is live every day. And make sure she installs the right plugins and did she know how important page speed is?” I get carried away sometimes. Especially when people talk to me about blogging.
Learn how to write awesome and SEO friendly articles in our SEO Copywriting training…
Lese weiter auf: Caroline’s Corner: How to make time for your blog when you have no time
Quelle: YOAST | SEO for everyone
Kommentare und FragenMöchtest Du zu diesem Artikel ein Kommentar abgeben oder hast dazu eine Frage, dann mach dies bitte immer auf der Herausgeberseite!
Aktuelles von YOAST | SEO for everyone
- Ask Yoast: Disavow backlinks from shady sites?
- How to build an FAQ page with Gutenberg and Yoast SEO
- Jono reviews: Cats Protection
- Yoast Academy: Teach yourself SEO
- A big shout-out to open source
- Ask Yoast: Hiding images for Pinterest in your posts
- Blog post images: Why use them and where to get them
- How to add HowTo Schema to your how-to article
- Yoast SEO 8.2: Automatically add structured data with Gutenberg content blocks
- Annelieke’s Analytics: Secondary dimensions in Google Analytics
Diese Information erscheint unabhängig vom Artikel!