As you already know, we recently joined forces with the Frankfurt School Blockchain Center to organise the first edition of the Blockchain Startups Summit on November 15 in Frankfurt.
The event will gather around 300 entrepreneurs, investors, and blockchain service providers from across Europe to discuss the present and future use of blockchain technology in the startup space and financial sector.
The Blockchain Startups Summit will also showcase an exciting pitch competition with a selection of 10 of the hottest European blockchain-based startups, which get the opportunity to present their business model and technology to an interested audience of Blockchain enthusiasts and eventually win an attractive prize package will be worth up to €10,000, and will e.g. include one year usage of SendGrid’s Accelerate Program worth ~$2,950 (one year of free sending with the (SendGrid Pro 300K Plan, storage of 52k contacts in Marketing Campaigns, and a 6-month starter package with Loader.io).
You’re working on an exciting blockchain startup? Apply now to be part of our big pitch competition! These are the pre-conditions:
- You’re running an early-stage blockchain startup
- You raised no outside funding yet, or below €1 million
- Your company is based in Europe and not older than 3 years
Kommentare und FragenMöchtest Du zu diesem Artikel ein Kommentar abgeben oder hast dazu eine Frage, dann mach dies bitte immer auf der Herausgeberseite!
Aktuelles von EU-Startups | Germany
- Check out the pitch competition winner and other highlights of the Blockchain Startups Summit 2018
- Berlin-based Solvemate receives millions in financing for its virtual customer support assistant
- Connecting half a million classical music lovers with high quality recordings – Interview with Christoph Lange, founder of IDAGIO
- Berlin-based fintech startup Bonify raises funding to provide free credit scores and financial advice
- Data Natives Conference explores the acceleration of Data Technologies – Nov 22-23 in Berlin! (Sponsored)
- Freelancing platform WorkGenius raises €8.5 million Series A to expand in the US
- Lesara – once Europe’s fastest growing startups – just filed for insolvency!
- Solar car startup Sono Motors raises almost €6 million in Seedrs campaign
- 10 European startups that are making our cities smarter
- Berlin-based Fraugster secures €12.2 million Series B funding to combat fraud in online retail
Diese Information erscheint unabhängig vom Artikel!