Amazon self-publishing is the best option to self-publish and we’ve made it even easier for you with this guide for doing it with Kindle Direct Publishing.
Publishing a book is so much easier now than it ever used to be, especially with Amazon self-publishing. You no longer need to go through painstaking efforts to land a book deal which locks you into unrealistic deadlines and cuts you out of most of the earnings. You can now have complete control of your book – and its revenues – by Amazon self-publishing.
But many writers get overwhelmed by the abundance of information about self-publishing. It can be intimidating for first-time publishers. We get it – we were just like you!
So to ease some anxiety and uncertainty, we created this step-by-step comprehensive self-publishing guide for you to follow in order to get your book published on Amazon’s Kindle Direct Publishing Network…
Lese weiter auf: Amazon Self-Publishing: Using Kindle Direct Publishing from Start to Finish
Kommentare und FragenMöchtest Du zu diesem Artikel ein Kommentar abgeben oder hast dazu eine Frage, dann mach dies bitte immer auf der Herausgeberseite!
Aktuelles von Self-Publishing-School | Blog
- How to Write a Book: 5 Clear-Cut Steps from a 6-Time Bestseller
- Start Writing a Book: 7 Clear Steps to Become an Author Faster
- How to Publish a Book in 2018: Self-Publishing Tips From a Bestseller
- Amazon Self-Publishing: Using Kindle Direct Publishing from Start to Finish
- Strong Verbs: How to Write Better by Using Powerful Verbs
- Self-Published Books by Self-Publishing School Students in July
- Book Writing Software: The 11 Best Writing Tools For Authors in 2018
- How to Write a Memoir: 13 Actionable Steps to Tell Your Influential Story
- Book Outline: How to Outline A Book with 11 Key Steps for Success
- Show Don’t Tell in Writing: The Ultimate Guide to Finally Getting it Right
Self-Publishing School PodcastFor more information on self-publishing, you can check out the Self-Publishing School podcast here. You can also listen in via Stitcher, Google Play, or Spotify.
Diese Information erscheint unabhängig vom Artikel!