You are working on a startup offering products and solutions for marketing and eCommerce companies? And you use AI for that? Then we recommend checking out the AI Masters Publicis Lion Award and to accept the challenge!
Today, many business ideas are only possible through the use of AI. Instead of just watching, Publicis, the multinational advertising and PR agency, wants to actively support them. The AI Masters is a conference on AI for Marketing & Ecommerce decision makers in Europe. The event will take place on January 24-25, 2019, in Berlin. As part of the AI Masters, Publicis has now also launched the startup challenge Publicis Masters Lion Award.
The Prize: The winner of this prestigious award will receive a cash prize of €25,000 and potentially a lucrative project with Publicis Media and/or a Publicis Media customer.
The process is very simple…
Kommentare und FragenMöchtest Du zu diesem Artikel ein Kommentar abgeben oder hast dazu eine Frage, dann mach dies bitte immer auf der Herausgeberseite!
Aktuelles von EU-Startups | Germany
- How explainer videos and the right storytelling can boost your startup’s success (Sponsored)
- 10 European video game startups to watch in 2018 and beyond
- Apply now to join the big pitch competition of our Blockchain Startups Summit in Frankfurt
- 10 European IoT startups to watch in 2018 and beyond
- Europe’s Home & Living eCommerce giant Westwing plans Initial Public Offering
- 10 European startups which recently reached unicorn status
- 10 European startups tackling the refugees crisis
- Big Exit: Berlin-based Industrial IoT startup relayr jus got acquired by Munich Re for $300 million
- Join the Merck Accelerator program and experience the Big Bang Moment of your startup (Sponsored)
- Interview with Niklas Östberg – the Co-founder and CEO of Europe’s food ordering unicorn Delivery Hero!
Diese Information erscheint unabhängig vom Artikel!