You are working on a startup offering products and solutions for marketing and eCommerce companies? And you use AI for that? Then we recommend checking out the AI Masters Publicis Lion Award and to accept the challenge!
Today, many business ideas are only possible through the use of AI. Instead of just watching, Publicis, the multinational advertising and PR agency, wants to actively support them. The AI Masters is a conference on AI for Marketing & Ecommerce decision makers in Europe. The event will take place on January 24-25, 2019, in Berlin. As part of the AI Masters, Publicis has now also launched the startup challenge Publicis Masters Lion Award.
The Prize: The winner of this prestigious award will receive a cash prize of €25,000 and potentially a lucrative project with Publicis Media and/or a Publicis Media customer.
The process is very simple…
Kommentare und FragenMöchtest Du zu diesem Artikel ein Kommentar abgeben oder hast dazu eine Frage, dann mach dies bitte immer auf der Herausgeberseite!
Aktuelles von EU-Startups | Germany
- Check out the pitch competition winner and other highlights of the Blockchain Startups Summit 2018
- Berlin-based Solvemate receives millions in financing for its virtual customer support assistant
- Connecting half a million classical music lovers with high quality recordings – Interview with Christoph Lange, founder of IDAGIO
- Berlin-based fintech startup Bonify raises funding to provide free credit scores and financial advice
- Data Natives Conference explores the acceleration of Data Technologies – Nov 22-23 in Berlin! (Sponsored)
- Freelancing platform WorkGenius raises €8.5 million Series A to expand in the US
- Lesara – once Europe’s fastest growing startups – just filed for insolvency!
- Solar car startup Sono Motors raises almost €6 million in Seedrs campaign
- 10 European startups that are making our cities smarter
- Berlin-based Fraugster secures €12.2 million Series B funding to combat fraud in online retail
Diese Information erscheint unabhängig vom Artikel!