When you hear the term “lead nurture”, the medium that probably pops into your mind is email. We have become so accustomed to hearing how everyone should be using it to generate and nurture leads that it’s easy to forget that social media plays a key role in our sales lead management processes.
If you take the time to nurture leads via social media and pitch products at the right moments, your sales figures are likely to grow dramatically. Studies show that people are 71% more likely to purchase something based on a social media referral, and especially when combined with email, social media-based nurturing builds the trust that will eventually lead to a sale.
But just using one social network to capture and nurture leads will not suffice, as the average netizen maintains an average of 5.54 social media accounts…
Lese weiter auf: 6 Advanced Tactics for Nurturing Leads Across Social Channels
Quelle: Social Media Explorer | Tools&Tipps
Kommentare und FragenMöchtest Du zu diesem Artikel ein Kommentar abgeben oder hast dazu eine Frage, dann mach dies bitte immer auf der Herausgeberseite!
Aktuelles von Social Media Explorer | Tools&Tipps
- 6 Advanced Tactics for Nurturing Leads Across Social Channels
- 4 Ways Marketing Automation Can Increase Productivity
- Do You Have What it Takes to Be a Social Media Manager?
- How To Increase Your Sales With Social Media Marketing
- 4 Social Media Marketing Influencers You Should Know
- Implementing Your Social Media Strategy for 2018: What You Should Know
- Top 5 Tips For Managing Your Social Media Profiles While On Vacation
- The 7 Best Social Media Channels for Business Marketing
- Is Your Video Storytelling Strategy Derailing Your Brand?
- 6 Ways To Use Instagram To Boost your Brand Presence