Reputation management is more important today than it ever has been in the past. In years gone by what somebody thought of your business in the next city over mattered as little as what somebody on the other side of the globe thought about your business.
Today things couldn’t be more different. The internet is written in ink, not pencil and anybody, anywhere in the world can share an opinion about your brand that could potentially cause serious harm to your business.
We shouldn’t be too pessimistic, but it’s important to be truthful about the potential that the public has to control the perception of businesses in this day and age. With such a large risk hanging over the head of every business it’s important that we be as proactive as we can be with our reputation management. Rather than waiting for a hashtag about your company to be trending, take control of the narrative a few minutes after it first appears on the web.
Reputation management works the other way around too…
Lese weiter auf: 5 Social Listening Tools That You’ll Actually Want to Use
Quelle: Social Media Explorer | Tools&Tipps
Kommentare und FragenMöchtest Du zu diesem Artikel ein Kommentar abgeben oder hast dazu eine Frage, dann mach dies bitte immer auf der Herausgeberseite!
Aktuelles von Social Media Explorer | Tools&Tipps
- EMPATHY AS A CONTENT MARKETING STRATEGY
- 5 Tips To Improve Your Social Media Posts
- 5 Social Listening Tools That You’ll Actually Want to Use
- Quick Tips for Posting Videos on Social Media Like A Pro
- 7 Content Marketing Myths You Should Stop Believing
- How to Turn Your Facebook Ads Into Real Revenue Drivers
- How To Find The Right Social Media Influencers For Your Business
- Content That Performs Best Over Social
- How to Edit Your Images for Social Media
- 9 Important Benefits of Using Social Media to Grow Your Business
Diese Information erscheint unabhängig vom Artikel!