We’re kicking off our Blogging Breakthroughs series, where a variety of bloggers share their stories of breakthroughs they’ve experienced over the years with their blogs.
We received submissions from numerous bloggers. And today I want to introduce you to Andrea Vahl.
When Andrea started getting into social media, she realized nobody was teaching it in an entertaining way. So she invented a character: ‘Grandma Mary: Social Media Edutainer’.
She’d even show up at events as Grandma Mary – a great way to stand out!
Andrea is also the co-author of Facebook Marketing All-in-One for Dummies and a public speaker. She was a presenter at last year’s Success Incubator event. In her blogging breakthrough story, she describes how she started her blog in 2009 and how she got her book deal.
She also shares some good blogging tips…
Lese weiter auf: 256: How One Blogger Landed a Book Deal That Launched Her Career
Kommentare und FragenMöchtest Du zu diesem Artikel ein Kommentar abgeben oder hast dazu eine Frage, dann mach dies bitte immer auf der Herausgeberseite!
Aktuelles von ProBlogger
- 8 Important Admin Tasks to Do When Launching a New Blog
- 261: Breakthroughs that Grew My Blog from 30 Readers a Day to Profitable in Less Than 2 Years
- Using Templates and Checklists to Make Your Blogging Life Easier
- 260: How One Recipe Blogger Turned Her Blog Around with a Simple Mindshift
- What if You Can’t Find Your Niche?
- 259: How This Home Cooking Blogger is Replacing Her Lawyer Income with Her Blogging Income
- 7 Ways to Start Building an Audience for Your New Blog
- 258: How My Table Tennis Blog Helped Me Quit My Job
- How Long Should Your Blog Post Be?
- 257: 3 Writing Tips That Helped Kelly Grow Her Readership by 500%
Diese Information erscheint unabhängig vom Artikel!