We’re kicking off our Blogging Breakthroughs series, where a variety of bloggers share their stories of breakthroughs they’ve experienced over the years with their blogs.
We received submissions from numerous bloggers. And today I want to introduce you to Andrea Vahl.
When Andrea started getting into social media, she realized nobody was teaching it in an entertaining way. So she invented a character: ‘Grandma Mary: Social Media Edutainer’.
She’d even show up at events as Grandma Mary – a great way to stand out!
Andrea is also the co-author of Facebook Marketing All-in-One for Dummies and a public speaker. She was a presenter at last year’s Success Incubator event. In her blogging breakthrough story, she describes how she started her blog in 2009 and how she got her book deal.
She also shares some good blogging tips…
Lese weiter auf: 256: How One Blogger Landed a Book Deal That Launched Her Career
Kommentare und FragenMöchtest Du zu diesem Artikel ein Kommentar abgeben oder hast dazu eine Frage, dann mach dies bitte immer auf der Herausgeberseite!
Aktuelles von ProBlogger
- 10 Tips to Help You Land a Job as a Freelance Blogger
- 269: How Rowan Grew His Pinterest Following to More Than 300,000 in Two Months
- How to Approach Influencers in Your Niche: Twelve Crucial Tips
- 268: How Anita Diversified Her Blogging Income and Depended Less On Page Views
- 267: How Krista Overcame Fear and Procrastination in Her Blogging
- What to Do When Someone Steals Your Blog Content
- 266: How Viral Content Grew Rachel’s Income from ‘Pay for Groceries’ to ‘Buy a House’
- 265: How One Blogger Grew His Traffic Tenfold Without Producing New Content
- 3 Ways to Give Your Readers a Fresh Take on a Well-Worn Idea
- 264: How One Blogger Builds Engagement and Makes a Difference with an Online Community Event
Diese Information erscheint unabhängig vom Artikel!