How Updating Your Archives Can Drive More Traffic to Your Blog. In today’s episode I want to talk about a trend I’ve noticed among many experienced bloggers – tending to their archives.
Many experienced bloggers are slowing down on new content, while increasing traffic to to their blog by revising posts they’ve already written.
Individual blog posts tend to get the most traffic on your site, which means there’s gold in them thar archives.
But like any asset – your car, your home, even your body – your archives depreciate.
Go back to the first post you wrote. You’ll probably cringe at what you see – broken links, out-of-date content, and a really awful image (assuming it even has one).
If you don’t maintain your archives, they become worthless…
Lese weiter auf: 238: How to Get More Traffic by Updating Your Archives
Kommentare und FragenMöchtest Du zu diesem Artikel ein Kommentar abgeben oder hast dazu eine Frage, dann mach dies bitte immer auf der Herausgeberseite!
Aktuelles von ProBlogger
- How to Write a Series for Your Blog (and Why You’ll Want To)
- 243: Tools and Techniques to Blog Effectively on the Road
- How to Republish Old Blog Posts – and Why You’ll Want to
- 11 Ways to Create More Compelling Content for Your Blog
- 242: How to Create a Library of Products to Sell On Your Blog
- 241: Trends in Social Media – Where Should You Focus Your Energy?
- How to Use the WordPress WYSIWYG Toolbar to Format Your Blog Posts Like a Pro
- 240: 7 Social Media Trends I Noticed at Social Media Marketing World
- Case Study: How To Use Your Blog To Crowdfund Your Next Project
- 239: 3 Principles of Building an Engaged Blog Audience