The fitness industry keeps on booming worldwide. While many consumers are determined to pull themselves away from the “standard” ﬁtness training of getting a gym membership, and spending a few hours a day on the treadmill and lifting weights to get in shape, more and more people are using technology and apps that promise to get you in shape in under 30 minutes of personal training per day.
Online coaches don’t only tell you how to workout according to your body type, but also give you a complete nutrition plan.
Other fitness startups offer smart devices or materials which track your body’s motion and movements to then give you feedback on how to maximise your results…
Lese weiter auf: 10 fitness startups to keep an eye on in the years to come
Quelle: EU-Startups | Germany
Kommentare und FragenMöchtest Du zu diesem Artikel ein Kommentar abgeben oder hast dazu eine Frage, dann mach dies bitte immer auf der Herausgeberseite!
Aktuelles von EU-Startups | Germany
- Join the EIC Innovators’ Summit 2018 on September 10-11 in Berlin and learn more about EU funding opportunities (Sponsored)
- Startup Jobs of the Week: Join Menlo Media, zeotap, Market Invoice or gapp.audio
- Zenjob set out to improve the future of work with technology – Interview with Zenjob founder & CEO Fritz Trott
- Startup Jobs of the Week: Join Penta, nello, Zify or nevaly. Apply now!
- 10 European startups making big waves in the travel industry
- 8 European startups that set out to enable you to live a happier life
- Berlin-based Grover raises €37 million in Series A funding to make consumer tech more accessible
- 10 European startups with the potential to disrupt the HR industry
- Startup Jobs of the Week: Join GymForLess, RatePAY, relayr, Sourcefabric or FindHotel
- Startups & Ecosystem Builders: Apply now to join a Soft-Landing Mission in October-November (Sponsored)
Diese Information erscheint unabhängig vom Artikel!